cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STA8135GA configuration with EVBT5MCM

rnieto
Associate

Deal all,

I borrowed an evaluation board EVBT5MCM to a colleague in order to evaluate the 1 PPS performance over some configurations. I downloaded the Teseo suite software and I saw NMEA messages related to the configuration such as $PTMXXX like. I achieved to change the 1 PPS configuration but I tried the same with the used constellations ($PSTMCFGCONST and $PSTMSETCONSTMASK) with no success and even not possible to get any reply message. I also tried to disable NMEA if that helps to send commands but I lost the NMEA interface. I have checked the offical documentation but I did not find any solution. Please, could anyone to help me in this setup? I checked also that an updated of the firmware could add a particular documentation however I don't have available firmware binaries.

Thank you in advance,

Cheers

Raul Nieto

1 REPLY 1
Francesco Virlinzi
ST Employee

Hi

$PSTMCFGCONST and $PSTMSETCONSTMASK

These commands are related to Teseo3 IC and modules.

EVBT5MCM embeds the STA8135 IC (Teseo5) which uses a differet configuration block layout and the 'STMCFG' commands are not supported.

You can have a look on 'AN_Firmware_Configuration.pdf' document in the firmware release folder to see know configure the Teseo5 solution.

Regards

Francesco