cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensor Hub

FKara.3
Senior

Hello,

Could you please provide guidance on utilizing LSM6DSV as both a master and a slave in sensor hub mode simultaneously? Kindly refer to the attached image.

FKara3_0-1691968997385.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Ciao @FKara.3 ,

When sensor hub mode (mode 2) is enabled, both the primary I²C/MIPI I3C®/SPI (3- and 4-wire) slave interface and the I²C master interface for the connection of external sensors are available. These are the connections needed: 

FedericaBossi_0-1692189524628.png

In AN5922 you can find a guidance from page 71.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RhSilicon
Lead

AN5922 has a dedicated part for "Sensor hub mode example"

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Ciao @FKara.3 ,

When sensor hub mode (mode 2) is enabled, both the primary I²C/MIPI I3C®/SPI (3- and 4-wire) slave interface and the I²C master interface for the connection of external sensors are available. These are the connections needed: 

FedericaBossi_0-1692189524628.png

In AN5922 you can find a guidance from page 71.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.