cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FP-AI-PREDMNT2 Quick Start Guide questions

SRaek.1
Associate II

I am trying to go through the Quick Start Guide and am able to successfully load the FP-AI-PREDMNT2.bin firmware on my STEVAL-STWINKT1B and have the ST BLE sensor app on my iPhone (version 4.14.6). I am able to connect to my board (although my board says PM2_110 instead of PM2_100). But when I open Certificate Request I don’t have an option to select "Predictive Maintenance" and have a different screen that says "Done Certificate Management" and shows the device ID of my STEVAL-STWINKT1B. I don’t get to the other screens and can’t sign in with my myST credentials and do the rest of the setup. I get an error message on the ST BLE Sensor app "The operation couldn't be completed. (AssetTrackingCloudDashboard.App- AuthError error.1)'

2 REPLIES 2
SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hi @SRaek.1​,

Sorry for the late reply.

iOS app v4.15 and successive should have solved the issue.

Have you already updated the app and checked the expected behavior?

Best regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SRaek.1
Associate II

Hi @SPRAD.1​ , I used a co-workers android phone and was able to complete the demo. Have not had time to go back and try my iPhone as of yet. Thanks for the update, will try out the updated app when I get back to working with the FP-AI-PREDMNT2 again.

Best Regards