Associate II
Posted on April 01, 2009 at 10:20

Problem with Remapping interrupt Vector Table

3 REPLIES 3
anilwpatil
Associate II
Posted on December 10, 2008 at 13:30

Hi All,

i am using Keil MDK and using ST731 controller. I am using IAP for loading my aplication program. Problem is that whenever i enable the interrupt in application program my code crashed but if interrupt is not enable application works fine. Does anyone have idea of what is cause of this problem.

Thanks in advance

AP

anilwpatil
Associate II
Posted on January 23, 2009 at 05:17

Thanks for your valuable time you spent on this query. I solved the problem and now my system is working

psantofe
Associate II
Posted on April 01, 2009 at 10:20

Quote:

On 10-12-2008 at 18:00, Anonymous wrote:

Hi All,

i am using Keil MDK and using ST731 controller. I am using IAP for loading my aplication program. Problem is that whenever i enable the interrupt in application program my code crashed but if interrupt is not enable application works fine. Does anyone have idea of what is cause of this problem.

Thanks in advance

AP

Hi, I'm working on STR730-KS ev-board with IAR Embeddede Workbench IDE and Jlink.

I've got the same problem: using IAP when I upload my application with no interrupts, all works fine. If my application uses interrupts, I cant' use it after uploading (nothing happens neither system crash nor any other operation). It seems to be a problem related to vector table remapping, but I'm not so skilled and I'm not sure about it.

I read you solved this problem: could you write me how?

Thanks

Rgds