STM8 MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Timer synchronicity between channels

Posted on November 27, 2013 at 11:42Hello, I am using a STM8L151K6T3 and need for synchronous rectifier purposes two clock signals with the same frequency, which both have to be absolutely of a symmetric rectangle shape. Secondly I do need a possibi...

d23 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Measuring 3 Channel PWM Signal

Posted on March 04, 2014 at 09:00 Hi All I want to measure PWM output of RGB controller with STM8S105 @16Mhz internal oscillator. The PWM signals are phase align and PWM signal frequency is 500 Hz.. PWM signal duty is changing between 0% and...

idurgun by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Detecting LSE failure

Posted on June 23, 2014 at 14:57I want to detect failure of the LSE using LSE_CSS. Main clock is HSI but LSE clcoks the RTC and provides a 50mS systick via the wakeup interrupt. When not busy the micro executes the HALT instruction to save power unt...

STM8 Workbench and breakpoint

Posted on June 09, 2014 at 20:26Hi,I use a stm8a-discovery board and IAR workbench for STM8 1.42 to developp a project.I try to DEBUG my application but I have a problem when I use breakpoint or break the application execution because the MCU stop w...

TIM1->CCMR1 erratic operation

Posted on June 20, 2014 at 02:14Someone, please help, I am really stumped.Is there some secret process not mentioned in the ref manual for writing to the CCMR1 register?For any single code sequence the behavior is repeatable even if wrong; but if I ...

0690X00000602m1QAA.jpg

Timer question

Posted on June 16, 2014 at 08:55I'm very new to electronics and have a basic question regarding timer setup. I'm using an STM8L151K6 and am trying to configure TIM2 to simply generate an interrupt every 30 seconds using the standard peripheral libra...

scott by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can I get a complete description of SFRs

Posted on June 12, 2014 at 21:15I am new to STM parts.  the data sheet I have from ST on the 8 bit MCU does not have a detailed description of SFR's.  So I need someone to post a link to the files because I have looked all over and found a bunch of ...

tony by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM1 Complementary Signals

Posted on January 17, 2014 at 19:41Hi, I would like to know if someone had been capable to use  the complementary outputs of timer 1, I found  an example in the standard peripheral library called TIM1_ComplementarySignals_DeadTime_Break_LockI flashe...

aaron2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM8L: Need to use active halt mode

Posted on June 06, 2014 at 23:00I'm having trouble getting active halt mode to work on an STM8L.  I can get it to wake up from a halt condition using an external interrupt. However, when I try to do the same thing using the real-time clock, it doesn...

dvelasco by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos