cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System has been working normally, but now getting error#15. Detecting probe works fine, led is blinking. Is there any error list with explanation?

MTolv.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I mean, an issue in the connection between stlink and the target. the STLINK is not able to communicate with the device.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello @MTolv.1​ ,

Can you give a bit more information about the error you get, in which context does it happen, during data acquisition, upon deployment...? Do you have a screen shot to share?

Richard

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MTolv.1
Associate II

My ST-Link is recognized ok when I configure AcqIn/AcqOut. And when pressing the lamp-button, ST-Link flashes the led for a moment. After deployment, error is indicated. I've been reseted ST-Link and all that stuff, but no help. No matter if target is connected to ST-Link or not. And this happened just today, yesterday all was just fine.

MTolv.1
Associate II

0693W000008zcIvQAI.png

Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

The error is not 15 but f5, looks like something went wrong with your STLINK.

I mean, an issue in the connection between stlink and the target. the STLINK is not able to communicate with the device.