cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I followed the video provided by ST ( How to debug M4 in production mode with STM32CubeIDE ) and trying to debug my stm32mp cortex M4 in production mode but I get errors, here is a picture of the error. I hope if someone could help me.

BJlou.1
Associate II

0693W00000aJYe2QAG.png

5 REPLIES 5
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @BJlou.1​ ,

Can you try following the Wiki Getting Starting :

Modify, rebuild and reload a firmware - stm32mpu

You have issue while transferring the file to target through Ethernet over USB connexion.

Check the USB OTG connexion.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
BJlou.1
Associate II

actually i tryed an other cable but I have the same problem, I've even tryed to debug another board but I got the samething

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

First ensure you can ping your board @192.168.7.1 from HOST when linux has booted

Share board and OpenSTLinux version + ifconfig output

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
BJlou.1
Associate II

the ping command was succefull and i received a rsponse from the board. ( 64 octets de 192.168.7.1 : icmp_seq=27 ttl=64 temps=0.394 ms )

I'm using stm32mp157D-DK1 and stm32mp157F-DK2 boards ( same problem on both boards)

this is the verision of the OpenSTLinux :

ID="openstlinux-weston"                             

NAME="ST OpenSTLinux - Weston - (A Yocto Project Based Distro)"         

VERSION="2.6-openstlinux-19-12-13 (thud)"                    

VERSION_ID="2.6-openstlinux-19-12-13"                      

PRETTY_NAME="ST OpenSTLinux - Weston - (A Yocto Project Based Distro) 2.6-opens"

0693W00000aJYsxQAG.png

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @BJlou.1​ ,

>> VERSION="2.6-openstlinux-19-12-13 (thud)"   

Very old version ?!

If you use it with a recent STM32CubeIDE I guess it could be an issue.

I advise you to align the full ecosystem on Version 4.1

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN