cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will STM32WB55RGV6's code work on STM32WB55VGY if I recopmile the project for it?

I have developed a program on the NUCLEO-WB55RG which contains a STM32WB55RGV6 MCU. Sadly our small company dont have the necessary equipment for RF design so we are planning to use the STM32WB5MMG module, which contains STM32WB55VGY MCU and all the RF curcit built in. Will the same code I wrote for the nucleo work on the STM32WB5MMG module if I retarget it in the STM32CubeIde?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @RichardRajnaiMindrove and welcome to the ST Community.

Yes, your code is almost compatible with the STM32WB5MMG. but you have to take care of some differences in hardware, peripheral availability, firmware, security, and tools. You can use the AN5805 for a smooth migration.

PS: You can also find here some examples and applications that are developed for the STM32WB5MMG (tested on the STM32WB5MM-DK).

Best Regard.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @RichardRajnaiMindrove and welcome to the ST Community.

Yes, your code is almost compatible with the STM32WB5MMG. but you have to take care of some differences in hardware, peripheral availability, firmware, security, and tools. You can use the AN5805 for a smooth migration.

PS: You can also find here some examples and applications that are developed for the STM32WB5MMG (tested on the STM32WB5MM-DK).

Best Regard.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.