cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader not working on STM32WB5MMG

KlemenDS
Associate II

Hi,

I have a product with 2 microcontrollers on the same PCB(running independently). One is STM32G030 and other is STM32WB5MMG(ble module containing STM32WB55). I enabled internal bootloader(via option bits configuration) for both the microcontrolelrs(via usart1). The G030 works perfectly and already flashed and checked new firmware.

But when trying on WB5, the systems goes into bootloader at powerup, but it is not responding to command(0x7F). Even though according to AN2606, 3155 and RM 0434, the bootloaders shoudl behave same on both systems.

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @KlemenDS 

What is the Version of FUS implemented on your MCU.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,

sorry @STTwo-32  for late response, I was on vacation and didn't have access to work account.

Here are the requested infos:

KlemenDS_0-1726814998348.png

Hello @KlemenDS 

Could you provide more details about your option bytes values. Also, what are the PINs that you are using for USART1?

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.