cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX screen touch problem

Jesse
Associate

I am using stm32l4r9. Added buttons to the screen when using TouchGFX. After uploading the file, the touch function of the screen will disappear after about 1 minute. In other words I don't get a response when I press the button.

3 REPLIES 3
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello Jesse,

Thank you for your report! There's indeed a bug. After a first analysis, we think it's related to the drivers. So we need to report that to another team cause it's not really related to TouchGFX Designer. I can't promise you a patch for that soon unfortunately.

Meantime, I invite you to use another version of the driver for this STM32L4R9 board through STM32CubeMX tool.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Hi Osman,

Which specific version of the driver would you recommend? I am having a similar issue with the TouchGFX + STM32L4R9 Discovery board.

Any sample code generated from the TouchGFX becomes unresponsive after 30 seconds of running on the board.

I have elaborated on the issue in this forum.

Hello SSekh.2,

I'll recommend you to use the 3.0.4 revision of the STM32L4R9I_DISCOVERY board. I've tested it and it seems to work fine (display and touch screen) even after some hours.

For your information, we have an internal ticket dedicated to this issue (n°132300) so the resolution is ongoing.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX