cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX image background for text

AMend.7
Associate III

Hi,

I was following the video in the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy1c1LbypuM on how to make the screen below, but the video uses version 4.18.0. I need to figure out how to make the background for the text using the current version. 

screen.png

In version 4.18, the procedure corresponding to the figure below was used. Is there an equivalent procedure in version 4.22.1?

image_picker.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @AMend.7 ,

Indeed there is an equivalent.
We replaced the "Skins" with the "TouchGFX stocks".

There is something similar.
You can add an image, then click on the image selection on the properties on the left., then click on stock, then "bars" and here I was able to find multiple long rectangles such as the one bellow.

GaetanGodart_0-1711449173868.png

If this comment solves your problem, please select it as "Best answer" so that other people encountering the same issue can get to the answer quickly I so that I can close this thread .

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @AMend.7 ,

Indeed there is an equivalent.
We replaced the "Skins" with the "TouchGFX stocks".

There is something similar.
You can add an image, then click on the image selection on the properties on the left., then click on stock, then "bars" and here I was able to find multiple long rectangles such as the one bellow.

GaetanGodart_0-1711449173868.png

If this comment solves your problem, please select it as "Best answer" so that other people encountering the same issue can get to the answer quickly I so that I can close this thread .

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)