cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SlideMenu basic query

JNova.0
Associate III

Hi,
I have a question about using SlideMenu. I need this menu on the right side, so I'll set it to West.
My button is only 12px, I need the width of the slide out to be 60px. How does this component work? I'm trying to set it up, but it's behaving unexpectedly. There is a gap on the right edge or the entire extended part is not visible. When I change the indentation, the entire item is adjusted. Has anyone described what, where and how to set it up. There is only a brief description in the manual.
Thank you
JN

1 REPLY 1

Hello @JNova.0 ,

You can start working on Slide Menu when it is Expanded. You need to adjust the button that you are going to use to trigger expanding and collapsing next to the elements you want to show when expanding. Then, you can set the state to collapsed and set how many pixels should be visible. So, in your case, the width would be 60 and Collapsed: Visible Pixels 12.

There is an example specifically for Slide Menu, and you can see other use cases of it in TouchGFX Demo 1 (Graph Screen) and TouchGFX Demo 7 (SVG Sub-demo).

Slide Menu ExampleSlide Menu Example

I hope this helps you

Mohammad MORADI
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX