cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Keys Securely

Hitesh_Aratek
Associate II

Hi Team,

I am working on a project involving the STM32H5 microcontroller and I am in need of information on how to manage the keys securely for encryption and decryption. I have been unable to find a document that covers this topic specifically for the STM32H5.

Could you please provide me with information on how to manage the keys securely using STMCube Programmer, Trusted Package Creator (TPC), or any other methods available for the STM32H5?

Thank you for your assistance.
P.Hitesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STea
ST Employee

Hello @Hitesh_Aratek ,

You can find valuable information regarding secure storage and other key management and security features in this Wiki page Security:Secure Storage for STM32H5 - stm32mcu you can also see Security:Security features on STM32H5 MCUs - stm32mcu section 6 to see which of the H5 series microcontrollers support these features.

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STea
ST Employee

Hello @Hitesh_Aratek ,

You can find valuable information regarding secure storage and other key management and security features in this Wiki page Security:Secure Storage for STM32H5 - stm32mcu you can also see Security:Security features on STM32H5 MCUs - stm32mcu section 6 to see which of the H5 series microcontrollers support these features.

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.