cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an easier way to search for micro availability (at distributors) based on peripheral requirements?

gregstm
Senior III

If I'm interested in the availability of STM32L4 chips that come in a LQFP64 package and also has a DFSDM interface, I use the "View all STM32L4 series products" and select the appropriate filters. I then get a list of 17 different micro variations. If I want to see which ones might be available at distributors, I have to laboriously select each one in turn and go to the "Sample and Buy" menu of each micro.

It would be great if after selecting the filters, I could select an option that shows/highlights/lists those that are available at distributors. Is there an easier way of doing this on the ST web site?

2 REPLIES 2
KiptonM
Lead

It depends on the distributer. I do low volumes so I use Mouser and Digikey.

On both sites I can enter the first few letters of the part number and see what they have in stock by checking the stock number. That narrows i down a lot.

Then unfortunately it is back to checking the details of the ones you want to work with.

For example on Mouser I type STM32L4 and it brings up all the parts that start with that part number.

It also brings up a category  ARM Microcontrollers - MCU and tells me there are 418 parts with that start. That does not mean they are in stock.

I clicked on that and it gave me a table of parameters. One of the parameters was package and I selected LQFP64 and listed 65 of them. All on order, none in stock.

AScha.3
Chief II

no.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".