cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autosar with stm3210e-eval

Oluwatobiloba
Associate II

I have stm3210e-eval board and I would like to know if it supports Autosar and can explore available resources or libraries that can facilitate the integration of Autosar standards into my project

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Oluwatobiloba and welcome to the ST Community .

AUTOSAR is a software for automotive applications. The STM32 are not certified for this, there are no drivers for AUTOSAR.

If you are looking for more details about ST support for AUTOSAR, I suggest you Open a case in Online Support system.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Oluwatobiloba and welcome to the ST Community .

AUTOSAR is a software for automotive applications. The STM32 are not certified for this, there are no drivers for AUTOSAR.

If you are looking for more details about ST support for AUTOSAR, I suggest you Open a case in Online Support system.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

What about SPC5 boards, do they support Autosar framework?

For such information, i suggest you to close this post and open a new one on the automotive-microcontrollers-forum.

Best regards.

STTwo-32