cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is REV_PARK_ANGLE_COMPENSATION_FACTOR?

SRedd.5
Senior III

There is no documentation provided for the REV_PARK_ANGLE_COMPENSATION_FACTOR variable in the code.

hElAngle += SPD_GetInstElSpeedDpp(speedHandle)*REV_PARK_ANGLE_COMPENSATION_FACTOR;

What is the purpose of this variable? i searched in the documentation but no results turned up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zied b.
ST Employee

Hello @SRedd.5 ,
This parameter is described in the documentation, for this you can go to the “User Manual” tab then Electrical angle estimation compensation .
Regards

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zied b.
ST Employee

Hello @SRedd.5 ,
This parameter is described in the documentation, for this you can go to the “User Manual” tab then Electrical angle estimation compensation .
Regards

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".

Hello @Zied b. What is the number code for this UM? I can't find any UMs with this information, nor on the tab of my MC SDK.

Hello schultz,

To ensure the best support from our part and by respect to other users, I recommend creating a new post for your issue, and making reference to the posts / solutions you have already checked or tested. That way, the original poster doesn't get pinged for an issue he already solved, and your issue will have more visibility among the other posts. 

Do not forget to follow these basic rules in your new post : 

How to write a Motor control post to get a respons... - STMicroelectronics Community 

Since we are here anyway, the User Manual Zied is referring to can be found via WorkBench, by clicking on About -> Documentations -> Documentation -> in the newly open browser window, click on User Manual 

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.