cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost the original software for my NUCLEO-F429ZI board. Is there a location where I can find it for download? Thank you?

JLast.2
Associate II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You will find the Demo and all working projects available under the STM32CubeF4 MCU package:

• \STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.1\Projects\STM32F429ZI-Nucleo\
  • \STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.1\Projects\STM32F429ZI-Nucleo\Demonstrations

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Jürgen Last​  and welcome to the Community 🙂

Do you mean STM32CubeF4 MCU package?

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
JLast.2
Associate II

Thank you for answering. I mean the code that was installed when the Nucleo board was purchased. It is a simple program that lets some LEDs flash when you press a button. It was overwritten when I reconfigured the MCU and tried to run my own program.

You will find the Demo and all working projects available under the STM32CubeF4 MCU package:

• \STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.1\Projects\STM32F429ZI-Nucleo\
  • \STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.1\Projects\STM32F429ZI-Nucleo\Demonstrations

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

Thanks
Imen
JLast.2
Associate II

Imen, thank you for your professional help. Clear to the point!