cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STSW-ST25001 app cannot open enable mailbox

Schuyler
Senior

The phone has NFC turned on and has recognized the ST25 tag,the STSW-ST25001 app cannot open enable mailbox and cannot achieve Data transfer,FTM

0693W00000aHjnGQAS.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
France Berthelot
ST Employee

Hello

The context is not fully clear, but be sure your board is powered on. To be able to enable the FTM, you need to power on the board. Be sure also to get the rigth FW for the demos purposes.

To be able to understand the context, please provide more explanation on Version used for FW/NFCTap with context of what you intend to do.

BR, FB

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
France Berthelot
ST Employee

Hello

The context is not fully clear, but be sure your board is powered on. To be able to enable the FTM, you need to power on the board. Be sure also to get the rigth FW for the demos purposes.

To be able to understand the context, please provide more explanation on Version used for FW/NFCTap with context of what you intend to do.

BR, FB

Schuyler
Senior

hello

I use X-NUCLEO-NFC07A1​ and NUCLEO-L476RG to implement the data transfer function. Write messages and read NDEF messages through mobile phones Is there a reference?

Schuyler
Senior

I am a beginner and I want to implement FTM has code to write messages correctly and the phone reads the written NDEF messages. Thanks