cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending select command to RFID tag to measure the temperature

Lakshmikanth
Associate II

Hi,

I am using ST25RU3993-EVAL board to measure temperature from an RFID tag RFM3200-AFR. Before reading the data from the memory bank, It is mentioned that, we need to send a select command to activate the temperature sensor. Right now I am using the SDK provided by the ST. How can I send the select command?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nick K
ST Employee

Hello Lakshmikanth,

please see my comment in your other post regarding reading the temperature sensor.

To summarize: In the SDK package you find C demo code example to inventory, read and write user memory for 1 selected TAG.

This code is in function "void demo_evalAPI_Gen2RdWr()" in file "STUHFL_demoEvalAPI.c" of the solution ".\Applications\STUHFL_demo\STUHFL_demo.sln"

BR

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick K
ST Employee

Hello Lakshmikanth,

please see my comment in your other post regarding reading the temperature sensor.

To summarize: In the SDK package you find C demo code example to inventory, read and write user memory for 1 selected TAG.

This code is in function "void demo_evalAPI_Gen2RdWr()" in file "STUHFL_demoEvalAPI.c" of the solution ".\Applications\STUHFL_demo\STUHFL_demo.sln"

BR