cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password-protected data write on ST25TV02K tag

Jignesh
Associate III

We have ordered ST25-TAG-BAG-U. I want to write a password protected data on ST25TV02K tag from it.

I have downloaded ST25 anroid application to communication with tag.

Using Application I can read & write NDEF text on tag using ISO/IEC 15693 protocol but can not do password protected of that tag.

when I tried to set present password it display "command failed" message and when i tried to read register value it display "Error while reading the register values!" I have attached screenshot for reference.

I have read ST25 Android™ NFC tap application user manual to set password but it can not help.

Please help to write password protection data in ST25TC02K using android application

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

Hello Jignesh,

​There is a special procedure for password management information, please contact your ST sales office to get support.

Best Regards,

BB

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

Hello Jignesh,

​There is a special procedure for password management information, please contact your ST sales office to get support.

Best Regards,

BB

Thanks for Reply Berenice BENVEGUDA,

I will contact sales office to get support for more details.

I would like to know more about that feature that is already given in ST25 anroid application about present password, configuration password and change password.

Is it not possible to directly change the password of new ST25TV02K with using ST 25 android Application?

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

​Hello JigneshJ,

after contacting ST sales office, you will be able to change password through the ST25 android application as well. They will support you to get it work

Best Regards,

BB