cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use DLL CR95HF.dll on c#?

GaboSilva
Associate

Hello Everyone,
I'm developing a WPF(.NET Framework) application in which i'm using the CR95HF.dll also I'm using the CR95HF Demo Board to read some ICs like M24LRxxE and ST25DVxxK

I've made some readings using VB.NET since all the information I found is for VB. and it works fine for me because I've read some tags.
Unfortunately my final application is based on C#, so my question is if there are some code samples or some docs that give instructions on how to use C# to make the connections.

or how to declare those kind of functions to be able to work using C#

Public Declare Function CR95HFDLL_USBconnect Lib "CR95HF.dll" () As Long
Public Declare Function CR95HFDll_Idn Lib "CR95HF.dll" (ByVal mystring As String) As Long
Public Declare Function CR95HFDll_SendReceive Lib "CR95HF.dll" (ByVal mycmdstring As String, ByVal mystring As String) As Long
Public Declare Function CR95HFDll_STCmd Lib "CR95HF.dll" (ByVal mycmdstring As String, ByVal mystring As String) As Long

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

as far as I know there is no sample code for C# with the CR95HF DLL. Anyway, you may find answers on how to call functions from an unmanaged DLL in the following links:

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

as far as I know there is no sample code for C# with the CR95HF DLL. Anyway, you may find answers on how to call functions from an unmanaged DLL in the following links:

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.