cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open file CR95HF.lib while including CR95HF DLL

Kenadams
Associate II

Hello, 

I am trying to use the "CR95HF.dll" file provided in STSW-95HF002 to make my own Visual C++ application. I tried everything I can to load this DLL but the visual studio is not able to lead it and gives a linking error - LKN1104 Cannot open file 'CR95HF.lib'

I googled this error and tried all the possible ways and still was not able to proceed. 

I want to make a console application of my own to read my tag from MB1054B board. 

What is the configuration required by the Visual Studio so that I can avoid this error? Should the configuration platform on Visual Studio project should be x64 or Win32? What should be the build configuration, build or release?

Also, I tried putting the .lib and .dll file at the same location as the my project's solution file. It should work right? the .dll file is also placed at C:\Windows\System32

I want to make a .exe where the terminal pops up and starts reading my tag and printing the data. 

Some help on this would be appreciated  

best

This discussion has been locked for participation. If you have a question, please start a new topic in order to ask your question
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenadams
Associate II

No worries, I solved it. It was a target selection and Visual Studio config issues.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kenadams
Associate II

No worries, I solved it. It was a target selection and Visual Studio config issues.