cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L297/1 authenticity and poor process finishing

LWU.31
Associate II

we have bought a batch of L297/1, and found the appearance has shown very bad surface plating result. we have bulk ID on the outer box, please help to confirm if the parts are authentic from STM.

[edit: some information removed by moderator]

thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

More generally the Online Support Request mechanism is perhaps the preferred way of interacting on these types of topic.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Please do not post Buld ID because they can be misused for illegal purposes. I will contact you again directly via personal message.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

More generally the Online Support Request mechanism is perhaps the preferred way of interacting on these types of topic.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

hi Peter,

please help to advise regarding the poor process finishing about this ​L297/1? is there any reason for such condition? Would such appearance affect product functionality in any way? thanks!

Regards

LY

hi Peter,

please help to advise for below inquiry, and label+ chip marking are shared, I would really appreciate that you could help to advise for this question.

Thank you!

LY