cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diode SMB pack body marking "6T C409" is used in protection circuit. Wats to its complete part number

AVERM.21
Associate II

Diode SMB pack body marking "6T C409" is used in protection circuit. Wats to its complete part number0693W00000VOorhQAD.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @AVERM.2​, to the community!

ET = SM6T33A

Good luck!

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
AVERM.21
Associate II

Thanks Peter Bensch for your prompt response and confirmation of ST part no.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You're welcome!

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
AVERM.21
Associate II

Based on above response, I ordered this part Diode # SM6T33A. I trust that part no shared is 100% correct. Once received, will mount on PCBA and bring up. Once all ok, will share my response and consider this as closed.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

If you are repairing a PCB where the TVS has been destroyed by an overvoltage pulse, you should also check the components around it. The TVS is supposed to survive such impulses, but the impulse energy was apparently greater, so that other components or the entire unit may have been affected.

Good luck!

/Peter