cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADコン�?ータ―�?�電�?VDDA�?�ノイズ�?��?�る�?�変�?�データ�?�ノイズ�?��?��?�れる VDD�?�別�?�ノイズ�?�少�?��?�電�?�?�VDDA�?�供給�?��?��?�。ADC�?�高PSRR�?��?��?��?��?

andykh
Associate

VDD�?��?�電�?�?�ノイズ�?��?�り�?�??れを使用�?��?�ADC�?�VDDA�?�ノイズを供給�?�る�?��?変�?��?�れ�?�データ�?�ノイズ�?�混入�?��?��?�。VDDA�?�ノイズフリー電�?を供給�?��?��?�。VDDA�?�VDD�?��?��?�電�?を使用�?�る必�?�?��?�る�?��?��?��?�を教�?��?��??�?��?��?�。

Eng: If there is noise in the power supply to VDD and it is used to provide noise to the VDDA of the ADC, the converted data will be noisy. I want to supply noise-free power to VDDA. Do I need the VDDA to use the same power supply as the VDD?

1 REPLY 1

"If there is noise in the power supply VDDA of the AD converter , I would like to supply VDDA with a low noise power supply separately from the VDD that contains noise in the converted data . ADC is not high PSRR

If the power supply to VDD is noisy and you use it to supply noise to the ADC's VDDA, it will introduce noise into the converted data. I want to supply noise-free power to VDDA. Please let me know if VDDA should use the same power supply as VDD."

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..