cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Info: Using the Data Logging Capabilities of an ST Industrial Sensors Development Kit

TJM
Senior

Good morning. This would be for an ST employee, please.

If possible, I would like to contact the group responsible for the Sensor webinar coming up in a week or so. I'm looking to find out if there is any support information that I can get before the actual webinar takes place. One of the specific items would be which project download will be used. There appears to be two downloads with conflicting version numbers: en.fp-sns-datalog1.zip and en.stsw-stwinkt01.zip . Also, and if not already planned, it would be nice to see each module (BLE, Serial and WiFi) working as they should, up front and with the ST BLE Sensor app. I can successfully recompile and install each module, connect only with the phone, and can't get any data to transmit to wifi, BLE, file or Watson.  I've been through all of the briefs and user manual but I'm overlooking something and I'd like to find out what that is before the webinar.

Thanks,

TJM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TJM
Senior

Eleon, that is the webinar and thanks for the instructor info. And, I 've been able to get both sensor development kits workings as they should.

TJM

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @TJM​ ,

I would suggest you to prepare your specific question for the day of the webinar, and send it to the webinars' referents.

By the way, are you referring to this webinar, right?

If so, I see that one of the instructors is @Ernesto Manuel CANTONE​ ​: you might contact him in the message section and ask your question.

-Eleon

TJM
Senior

Eleon, that is the webinar and thanks for the instructor info. And, I 've been able to get both sensor development kits workings as they should.

TJM

That's good @TJM​  :)