cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding SensorTile.box 3rd party integration

Tbake
Associate II

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but not finding any better options after looking around your website a bit. I have an IoT Hub/Gateway application that provides the ability to build out a lot of typical IoT functionality without requiring any programming. It does this by integrating an object based rule engine into the Hub application and then providing an external configuration utility to build your application ruleset. So basically many typical IoT edge applications can be built very quickly, and again with no programming required. 

At any rate, another feature is that it comes with a pre-supported suite of sensors, so users just select their sensor from a dropdown in the configuration utility and then all of the accessible BLE characteristics are exposed for them to use in building their rulesets. You can get an idea from a couple of video's linked below or visiting the main website. All of that said, who could I contact to look into adding support for the SensorTile.box into my platform? Obviously I'd need the BLE service and characteristic info but not sure if that's publicly available. I'll look for a reply here but you can also feel free to get back to us through our website at www.omniot.com.

Thanks!

OmnIoT SoftHub MQTT comms example

OmnIoT SoftHub RuleEngine example

13 REPLIES 13
Tbake
Associate II

Sounds good, thanks again...

Hi @Tbake​ , in case you did't find a contact ye, you can refer to:

Jay Esfandyari

STMicroelectronics

750 Canyon Dr. Suite# 300

Coppell, TX 75019

Tel: 972-971-4969

Regards

Tbake
Associate II

Hi Eleon, Thanks for the follow-up. I'll drop Jay a note tomorrow... do you know by chance if anyone from ST will be at the IoT Expo in Santa Clara week after next?

I don't think, unfortunately... Btw our regional engineers are of course available at least for a call, than for a collaboration 😊

Regards