cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type of INT1 pin on ISM330DHCX

RBors.1
Associate II

Hello,

I cannot find any detail about the output type of INT1 pin in the ISM330DHCX datasheet.

From what I read about the registers configuration about this pin, I thought that would be a push-pull output, but if I configure an external 10K pull-up to 3.3V I see that the signal is fixed to 1.2V

I already found the note about the initialization procedure that depict not to set any pull-up (so I'm removing that), but this behavior is not explained by a simply output pin.

Is maybe this also a bootstrap input for internal use?

For the use with the linux driver st_lsm6dsx (that has this component's compatible) should I set a pull-down or leave the control only to the ISM330DHCX?

Best regards,

Rosario

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The function of pin INT1 is described in the data sheet:

INT1_CTRL (section 9.9) manages the signals that are output by ORing

CTRL3_C (section 9.14) describes at which level INT1 is active (H_LACTIVE) and whether INT1 works as push-pull or open drain.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The function of pin INT1 is described in the data sheet:

INT1_CTRL (section 9.9) manages the signals that are output by ORing

CTRL3_C (section 9.14) describes at which level INT1 is active (H_LACTIVE) and whether INT1 works as push-pull or open drain.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
RBors.1
Associate II

Hello Peter,

yes, these are the information that I needed.

Best regards,

Rosario

Great!

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards

/Peter