cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have order x-Nucleo-531L1A2 and got the board, now I found the document(UM2759) description is different with my board. such as there is white "Display" text on board from doucment, but my board hasn't this "Display" text.

Roger LI
Associate II

I have order x-Nucleo-531L1A2 and got the board, now I found the document(UM2759) description is different with my board. such as there is white "Display" text on board from doucment, but my board hasn't this "Display" text, same time some unit also can't found on my board, but exist on the documents, are there any reason for these differents?

2 REPLIES 2
Julien NGUYEN
ST Employee

Hi Roger,

Sorry for the confusion. Actually, the picture is not correct. The internal prototype board has the 7 segment display unit but the commercial board version doesn't have it. We will correct the picture in the UM2759.

Thanks

Julien

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Julien,

Thanks for your quickly feedback. but I found not only the picture is different. but also can't find U3(TXS0180EPWR),U9(TXS0180EPWR ) and U20(ld39050PUR) on my board, but there are exist in UM2759. it's seems that the board schematic in the UM2759 is different with my board. Is there any reason for this difference? Thanks.

Best Regards

Roger