cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get an error by using the spectrogram of the mlapp function

PReit.1
Associate II

Hi, I am using a Stwinkt1a and the datalog 1.2.0. In this funtionpack i am using the ReadSensorDataApp.mlapp for visualization. The Time diagram is not the problem but with the spectrogram an error occured, that i quite don't understand.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Philipp,

the spectrogram function is in the Signal Processing Toolbox. Do you have the license for this?

-Eleon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Philipp Reitenspieß​ ,

did you downloaded the HSDatalog.bin example form the Datalog 1.2.0 function pack on the board, before running the Matlab code?

The predefined firmware for the STWINKT is the FP-IND-PREDMNT1, but I'm not sure it allows a full compatibility with the python / matlab scripts.

-Eleon

PReit.1
Associate II

Hi @Eleon BORLINI​ ,

i am currently using the HSDatalog.bin from the 1.2.0 function pack. I made a log via BLE Sensors App and then i let the mlapp show the data.

I did this according to the UserManual 2688 and, as seen in the right picture, there is no problem with the time signal. The error occured after pressing the Spectrogram in the bottom left corner.

Philipp

Hello Philipp,

let me then check with internal experts, and then come back to you.

-Eleon

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Philipp,

the spectrogram function is in the Signal Processing Toolbox. Do you have the license for this?

-Eleon

PReit.1
Associate II

Hi Eleon,

i hope this seems to fix the problem. Honestly it should have been obvious, I only used the toolbox via matlab web application so i need to extend my license on the pc.

Hope this will do it. Thanks for your help.

Philipp

That's good Philipp!

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon