cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting Custom Board with STUSB4500QTR - PDO Configuration Screen Not Displaying

uch0662
Associate

Hello everyone,

I've been working on a custom board that incorporates the STUSB4500QTR. My aim was to set it up using the Nucleo-F072RB and STSW-STUSB002. However, I'm facing an issue where the Power Delivery Objects (PDO) configuration screen won't display in my setup. Intriguingly, when the board is connected to the EVAL-SCS001V1, the PDO configuration operates as expected, leading me to suspect a potential issue with my custom board's circuitry.

I'm at a bit of a loss here and would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions from the community. Could there be a common mistake or oversight I might be missing? Any advice on troubleshooting steps would be immensely helpful.

Thanks in advance!

gui.png

sch.png

1 REPLY 1
uch0662
Associate

Hello everyone,

I wanted to update you on the issue I was experiencing with my custom board using the STUSB4500QTR. It turns out, the problem was due to a mix-up in the components. Instead of the STUSB4500QTR, the STUSB4500LQTR had been mistakenly implemented on the board. I noticed that the app's screen also indicated "STUSB45 L Detected," which was a clue to the mix-up.

I apologize for any confusion caused and appreciate the support.

Best regards,