cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there coding to connect prototype work jointly compiled with STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 to smartphone, tablet, or android etc tv for display

RBake.2
Associate

Dear ST community.

I am new to this forum and am not a programmer.

Hoping someone maybe able to help with an issue.

I have a unique invention that can advance a number of industries which uses MEMs motion sensors and allows a computer to become much more interactive with a person on the “computer to human�? side via allowing computer to communicate like human face to face communications today.

Have purchased STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 in the hope with the work my programmer has already done, this work could be associated with coding, hardware etcetera in the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 and basically allow programmers to develop applications faster, easier and cheaper similar to those put out now by major games software companies.

Here is the problem we have…

My programmer has been able to find the source code of the sensor tile box but cannot find coding to connect his prototype work he has jointly compiled with STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 then to smartphone, tablet, or android etc tv for display. Maybe it there and we are not looking in right development area within tile box kit

If anyone could please help that would be great and would help us show an technology advance which can help many industries.  

Regards

Rick

0 REPLIES 0