cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can use ALS sensor VD6283 both for flickering extraction and ALS values concurrently?

MSalm.2
Associate

Hello, I am working on vd6283 sensor to interface with NRF52 chip, I able to get data from the sensor, for ALS values and flickering extraction, but the problem I am facing is that I am unable to operate the sensor both for flickering frequency extraction and ALS values... at the same time.

And unfortunately, I am unable to find an example pseudo-code that tells us how to use the sensor for both operations at the same time.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in the answer.

If you are still looking for a pseudo code, you can find an example in this application note : https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/an5639-flicker-extraction-using-vd6283-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Regards

Anne

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in the answer.

If you are still looking for a pseudo code, you can find an example in this application note : https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/an5639-flicker-extraction-using-vd6283-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Regards

Anne

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'