cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is .json model required by Cube-AI in addition to h5 model?

HAlzo
Senior

Hello

In UM2526 User manual "Getting started with X-CUBE-AI Expansion Package for Artificial Intelligence (AI)"

I found the following section

0690X00000DXWKQQA5.png

I think that .h5 model is enough for Cube-AI to generate model in C code for STM32, or should I include .json file as well?

Best Regards

Hossam Alzomor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

When you have a float model you only give the .h5.

The .json file is an output file of the quantization process, if you select in the UI Keras Quantized model you need to provide the .json file that will tell the tool how to transform the floating point information into quantized values.

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

When you have a float model you only give the .h5.

The .json file is an output file of the quantization process, if you select in the UI Keras Quantized model you need to provide the .json file that will tell the tool how to transform the floating point information into quantized values.

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.