cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in file network .c from "How to use transfer learning to perform image classification on STM32"

MH24
Associate II

hello,

I followed this tutorial 'How to use transfer learning to perform image classification on STM32.' During the project deployment step, when I build, I encounter these errors (Description Resource Path Location Type 'ai_layer_conv2d' {aka 'struct ai_layer_conv2d_'} has no member named 'in_ch_format' network.c /STM32H747I_DISCO_PersonDetect_Google_CM7/Application line 4063 C/C++ Problem)in the file network.c. Can you help me resolve them 2c48f387-ff12-47fe-9e35-db9e65ad47a5.jpeg)in the file network.c. Can you help me resolve them

1 REPLY 1
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

you probably used a STM32CubeAI version more recent than the one used in the example.

Please make sure that all include files in the project are up to date (i.e. replace all the files in Middlewares/ST/AI/Inc by the ones deliverd in the version of STM32CubeAI you use).

If you are using STM32CubeMX those files are generally located under ~/STM32Cube/Repository/Packs/STMicroelectronics/X-CUBE-AI/9.0.0/Middlewares/ST/AI/Inc

You can replace 9.0.0 by the version you use

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.