cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(AEK-AUD-D903V1)&um2719

zliu.1
Associate

0693W00000WKyagQAD.pngHi Dear

I try to build a test setup with AEK-AUD-D903V1 and AEK-MCU-C1MLIT1 follow the user manual um2719, when I modifed the "application.ld" document, an error was generatered.

.sounddb : ALIGN(16)

{

__sounddb_start__ = .;

*(.sounddb)

*(.sounddb.*)

*(.gnu.linkonce.s.*)

KEEP(*(.sounddb))  // the error line

__sounddb_end__ = .;

} > sound

I located the error line, if  "KEEP(*(.sounddb))" line was deleted, the project will be compiled competely, or failed.

The error indicator was attached. Could you please me to solve this issue, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ATROI
ST Employee

Hi Zliu,

I tried to reproduce the error you showed in the attached picture, but without success.

What I can suggest is to import the "SPC582Bxx_RLA AEK_AUD_D903V1 - Test Application" demo project from AutodevKit.

Within this project there are three files called:

• user_freegcc.ld
  • user_ghs.ld
  • user_hightec.ld

you can use one of these files by copying and pasting the contents in the application.ld file according to the compiler you are using and then recompile the project.

0693W00000WL5qbQAD.jpg 

If you are using the GCC compiler, the file to use is user_freegcc.ld

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ATROI
ST Employee

Hi Zliu,

I tried to reproduce the error you showed in the attached picture, but without success.

What I can suggest is to import the "SPC582Bxx_RLA AEK_AUD_D903V1 - Test Application" demo project from AutodevKit.

Within this project there are three files called:

• user_freegcc.ld
  • user_ghs.ld
  • user_hightec.ld

you can use one of these files by copying and pasting the contents in the application.ld file according to the compiler you are using and then recompile the project.

0693W00000WL5qbQAD.jpg 

If you are using the GCC compiler, the file to use is user_freegcc.ld