cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use differential audio input at TDA7292?

전형진.1
Associate

Hi, I'm trying to design hifi amplifier using TDA7292 refering its datasheet.

I read the datasheet of TDA7292, and I have some following questions :

1. How can I use differential audio input at TDA7292? Is it okay to connect amplifier's IN1- and IN2- pin to differential audio source's L- and R- pin instead of connecting those amp pins to GND?
  2. With a single supply circuit, is it okay to supply single +48V 2A power to TDA7292? In TDA7292's electrical absolute maximum ratings, it the maximum DC supply voltage of TDA7292 is +-35V. But what I'm trying to design is single supply circuit. I wonder if it would be overloaded.
  3. Is there are any disadvantage using 'For Single supply' circuit instead of using 'For Dual rail supply' circuit?
  4. I found what I assume to be an error in the Figure22 diagram on page 17 in the datasheet. Pin 2 of the TDA7292 is OUT1 and pin 10 is IN1-, but in Figure 22 they are reversed. It seems to me that this is an error, am I right?

I'm newbie in circuit design, so please understand me if there are any sound like dumb​ question.

Thank you! 😀

4 REPLIES 4
전형진.1
Associate

Here's the datasheet of TDA7292 :

https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/tda7292.pdf

Hi,

In datasheet there is no Bridge Circuit and recommended supply details. If I want to convert single output capable to drive 80W max.

Can Any one provide the Bridge Circuit Schematic and recommended supply for bridge circuit.

Hi,

try:

AScha3_1-1705567767874.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
MasterT
Lead

How can I use differential audio input at TDA7292? Is it okay to connect amplifier's IN1- and IN2- pin to differential audio source's L- and R- pin instead of connecting those amp pins to GND?

L & R is not differential outputs, but single ended left & right.

With a single supply circuit, is it okay to supply single +48V 2A power to TDA7292? In TDA7292's electrical absolute maximum ratings, it the maximum DC supply voltage of TDA7292 is +-35V. But what I'm trying to design is single supply circuit. I wonder if it would be overloaded.

You can use single power, +70V

Is there are any disadvantage using 'For Single supply' circuit instead of using 'For Dual rail supply' circuit?

Yes, there is disadvantage in using electrolitic capacitors, find a DS for TDA2030 and study amp with single power.

I found what I assume to be an error in the Figure22 diagram on page 17 in the datasheet. Pin 2 of the TDA7292 is OUT1 and pin 10 is IN1-, but in Figure 22 they are reversed. It seems to me that this is an error, am I right?

Agree, typo error. Use pin desciption with figure 2