cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genuine TS922IDT devices are very hard to find. Unfortunately this has led to many counterfeit devices being offered by "suppliers" which do not meet the TS922IDT spec. Where can I find a reliable supply of TS922IDT devices please?

IFlee.1
Associate

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @IFlee.1​, to the community!

We deeply regret that there are unfortunately still supply bottlenecks for our components, which is due to the unforeseen events of the last few years and cannot be easily changed.

However, the community is primarily concerned with technical problems. For supply-related enquiries, it is a better idea to contact reliable distributors, which you can find here.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
IFlee.1
Associate

Hi Peter,

Thank you for responding to my question.

I had already checked all the reliable/recognised suppliers you mentioned. Zero stock available and backorder dates of August 2023.

Do STM have a recommendation for an available device which could be a substitute for the TS922IDT please.

thanks

If there is not a direct plug-in replacement you might need to evaluate the circuit, how this is used in it, and find equivalent or available parts you can redesign with.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..