cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I can't received a message downlink immediately?

Gz
Senior

Hi All;

I am use I-CUBE-LRWAN version 1.2.1. I am program in class C mode. I send a message downlink from network server and I checked that the data was actually sent out. Why I can't received a message downlink immediately. Could you please advice me?

Thank you,

Best regards.​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Stinde
Associate II

Hi,

I have noticed the same problem using End_Node example. I have changed APP_TX_DUTYCYCLE  to 900000 (15min) and LORAWAN_DEFAULT_CLASS to CLASS_C

5-7 min after uplink message, downlink message is received .After that and before next uplink, downlink messages don't get received.

I have tested this with B-L072Z-LRWAN1 and own HW-designs with i-cube_LRWAN 1.2.1 based FW and CMWX1ZZABZ-091 radio.

There is also problem with receiving JoinAccept messages, which might relate to downlink receive problems. The end mode might require 2-3 JoinRequire/JoinAccept messages before it has really joined the network.

BR,

Timo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Stinde
Associate II

Hi,

I have noticed the same problem using End_Node example. I have changed APP_TX_DUTYCYCLE  to 900000 (15min) and LORAWAN_DEFAULT_CLASS to CLASS_C

5-7 min after uplink message, downlink message is received .After that and before next uplink, downlink messages don't get received.

I have tested this with B-L072Z-LRWAN1 and own HW-designs with i-cube_LRWAN 1.2.1 based FW and CMWX1ZZABZ-091 radio.

There is also problem with receiving JoinAccept messages, which might relate to downlink receive problems. The end mode might require 2-3 JoinRequire/JoinAccept messages before it has really joined the network.

BR,

Timo