P-NUCLEO-WB55 PCB antenna parameters

HJINC.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Petr DAVID
ST Employee

Hello HJINC.1,

welcome to the ST community. You did not specify in what parameters you are interested, but the PCB antenna is designed according to AN5129 and you should find there all related information. If your question was related mainly to performance here is what could be found in the application note:

At center ISM Band frequency 2.44175 GHz, the antenna shows the following key performance parameters:

• Directivity 2.21 dB
  • Gain 1.95 dBi
  • Maximum intensity 0.125 W/Steradian

Please click on Select as Best if my reply fully answered your question. This will help other users with the same problem to find the solution faster!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Petr DAVID
ST Employee

Hello HJINC.1,

welcome to the ST community. You did not specify in what parameters you are interested, but the PCB antenna is designed according to AN5129 and you should find there all related information. If your question was related mainly to performance here is what could be found in the application note:

At center ISM Band frequency 2.44175 GHz, the antenna shows the following key performance parameters:

• Directivity 2.21 dB
  • Gain 1.95 dBi
  • Maximum intensity 0.125 W/Steradian

Please click on Select as Best if my reply fully answered your question. This will help other users with the same problem to find the solution faster!

HJINC.1
Associate

Thank you.I found what I was looking for.