cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am working on NPI project .I have selected STM32WB35CE which fulfills the requirements. Just wanted to know the longetivity or life of this product.

MAgra.3
Associate II

6 REPLIES 6
Lubos KOUDELKA
ST Employee

Hello,

as you can see on product page, ST is giving 10 years Product Longevity Commitment, which periodically renewed for majority of STM32 MCUs each year. It's expected for STM32WBxx will be renewed for many years.

May I know since when this device is in production?

On datasheet ,date is Aug2022 at footer,so I assume it is in production since 2022.

August 2022 in datasheet footer is date of last datasheet revision release. In revision history at the end of the document you can find STM32WB was released back in 2018.

Longetivity is not tight to start of production - 10 years from last longetivity renewal (this year), will be again extended next year.

MAgra.3
Associate II

Can you share your official email ID.We need further technical and marketing support from your team.

MAgra.3
Associate II

Can you share the application support team email ID?

This would likely need to be the local sales / support site for your region. These should be listed on the web site, or discuss with your local distributor. ​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..