cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX implementation

Asing.1
Associate II

I want to implement touchgfx graphic on STM32F429ZIT6 with Newhaven ( NHD-5.0-800480TF-ASXN-CTP) 5 inch TFT Display .Display Driver IC is ILI6122.

Can you please tell me the steps to implement touchgfx on my custom board?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Please have a look at the online documentation, like the board bring up article, to understand how to implement TouchGFX on your custom board.

Have a look at the application templates for the ST development kits available in TouchGFX Designer, especially the application template for the STM32F429 disco board. You can use this AT as a source of inspiration to configure your project. This video from Badreddine may help you for some of the CubeMX steps. This video from another user (HP) can help you as well.

/Romain

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Please have a look at the online documentation, like the board bring up article, to understand how to implement TouchGFX on your custom board.

Have a look at the application templates for the ST development kits available in TouchGFX Designer, especially the application template for the STM32F429 disco board. You can use this AT as a source of inspiration to configure your project. This video from Badreddine may help you for some of the CubeMX steps. This video from another user (HP) can help you as well.

/Romain

Asing.1
Associate II

Thank you,

I will refer this document ,In case of any doubt ,I will contact.