cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

board(B-L475E-IoT01A), I use the AWS package demo to connect to the AWS IoT, after I configured all in the tera term, it show the error "WARN: setRTCTimeDateFromNetwork L#84 Could not find hostname ipaddr www.gandi.net". How to solve it ?

lzhij.2
Associate II

I first use the default RootCA1, device certificate and private key to configure, but it show the error:

"WARN: setRTCTimeDateFromNetwork L#84 Could not find hostname ipaddr www.gan";

Then I follow the readme, and use the"Amazon1_Usertrust_Baltimore.crt" as the device certificate(there are three certificates, I select one), but it still show the same error.
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkU6nQAE.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkU6sQAE.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lzhij.2
Associate II

I sovled this error successfully. I used my phone as wifi, and if your board connected your phone's wifi, Make sure that your phone can aceess to foreign website, so I use VPN, then I work successfully. So you need to make sure that the wifi your board connected can access to the www.gandi.net.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lzhij.2
Associate II

I sovled this error successfully. I used my phone as wifi, and if your board connected your phone's wifi, Make sure that your phone can aceess to foreign website, so I use VPN, then I work successfully. So you need to make sure that the wifi your board connected can access to the www.gandi.net.