cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F446RCT6 this is the IC I am working on and which has 256kb flash, I didn't got a proper data sheet of the same

SBhat.5
Associate II

Hi I am a new bee here, I wanted to create a bootloader to flash two applications, so i need the flash partitions which I didn't got in the datasheet properly.

and also I wanted to implement OTA so is this STM32F446RTC6 is capable of all this????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

maybe difficult for you , most people will be satisfied with Table 4.

• flash always starts at 0x0800 0000 .
  • flash end is sector7 for 512k , sector 5 for 256k.

whats so difficult here ?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AScha.3
Chief II

> I didn't got a proper data sheet

you could download ds + rm from STM...

https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32f446rc.html#documentation

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

I have the same datasheet which do not have the required detail.

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Only if you bring your own air )) This chip has no wireless capabilities.

Actually I am aware of that, but i need Flash memory partition details for 256kb chip(STM32F446RTC6)

Maybe you can ask a specific question beyond Table 4. Flash module organization in the reference manual.

KnarfB

actually when we look into that table we can see the organization of flash, but which is for 512kb flash memory. which is difficult to map with 256kb flash.

maybe difficult for you , most people will be satisfied with Table 4.

• flash always starts at 0x0800 0000 .
  • flash end is sector7 for 512k , sector 5 for 256k.

whats so difficult here ?

Okey thank you for this info.

I will try now to load a bootloader and application into flash.