Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F105/107 HID USB device SET_REPORT, GET_REPORT

steliosioakim
Associate II
Posted on June 21, 2013 at 10:50

Dear all,

I am using the ''STM32_USB-Host-Device_Lib_V2.1.0'', which I think is the only one that fully supports the STM32f105/107 OTG functionality and has a Custom HID demo project, to add USB functionality on my design. I am trying to make the device be recognized as an HID device for input AND output meaning that I want to control my device over a computer software that I've already implemented and successfully used with an STM32F103 series microcontroller.

Unfortunately, the library that was used to implement the embedded software on the STM32F103 does not work with the STM32F105 one and the one that works (''STM32_USB-Host-Device_Lib_V2.1.0'') has only IN functionality implemented.

What I am asking for here is if someone has used the STM32F105 to implement both IN and OUT functionality on their design and which library they've used to do it. Basically the library that I am using now is missing the GET_REPORT function and has only the SEND_REPORT.

Thanks,

Stelios

#hid #usb
10 REPLIES 10
mike9307033
Associate II
Posted on March 13, 2015 at 03:48

another issue is that i'm using IAD device( HID + CDC)

i used HID sample to start, and i can handle the input and output data from HID device, and now i want to add CDC device in to my code in HID sample.

i'm succesful with descripter so that the computer recognize 2 device.

but i'm getting trouble with combine 2 of the device as follow:

USBD_Init(&USB_OTG_dev,     

USB_OTG_FS_CORE_ID,

&USR_desc,

&USBD_HID_cb,

&USR_cb);

USBD_Init(

&USB_OTG_dev,        

USB_OTG_FS_CORE_ID,

&USR_desc,

&USBD_CDC_cb,

&USR_cb