cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go command fails to start STM32F303RE application.

Not applicable

Hello!

We are having problems with F303 during the task of updating form STM32F072RBT6 to the STM32F303RBT6 of MCUs .I have tried all firmware with the use of NUCLEO-F303RE .To test it out more ,I have designed an application that make NUCLEO LED per sec. In case of making BOOT0 pin low, it’s possible for me to have transmission using bootloader over USART1. It’s feasible to make MCU binary flash with use of bootloder and then grab BOOTO high ,reset MCU after doing this the LED starts blinking without any error.

The problem is with issuing go instructions to bootloader and making user application to take start from bootloader. Then with the quick flash of LED, MCU get back to bootloader. Then there is a quick single blink issuing go instructions without having reset MCU. In case of doing any change in firmware for not blinking then there I can’t see any flash. It means that use application come back to bootloader with a starter.

I need to sort out this issue.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
TDK
Guru

Do you use interrupts? Do you configure the vector table at the start of the program?

>  In case of making BOOT0 pin low, it’s possible for me to have transmission using bootloader over USART1

But the bootloader isn't run if BOOT0 is low. User code is.

> BOOTO high ,reset MCU after doing this the LED starts blinking without any error.

BOOT0 high should run the bootloader, which isn't going to blink LEDs.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".