cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use DLL CR95HF.dll on VB.NET?

Dosan
Associate III

Hi eveyone,

I need to use the CR95HF.dll library on a VB.NET application but when i try insert on the project i get an error.

I think this library is VB compatible only but i dont sure about this.

Maybe anyone know how to port this library to be used on VB.NET or how could i use on NET platform.

Thanks.

Regards,

14 REPLIES 14
Dosan
Associate III

I have a new question about the library and VB.Net IDE programming platform. I can´t open new post so add my question here because could be related.

I want to know if there is any option to use more than one demo reader conneted to the same PC.

The library could have some function to select a specific USB iSerielNumber? or how could use the CR95HF library to connect a specific reader?

Im using VB.Net 2019.

Thanks,

Regards.

Hi,

there is no possibility to use several CR95HF readers at the same time with one computer.

this is due to the DLL used to communicate with the reader. No functionality is provided to manage multiple readers inside the DLL.

Best regards,

NFC Customer support

Thanks for your response.

Could be possible get the library Sorce Code ?

Regards,

Hi,

the CR95HF DLL project is for demonstration purpose and the source code of this DLL is not designed for being used as reference code. This is the reason why we don't deliver it on our internet web site. Anyway if you want to use it to develop our own platform, you have to know that this project is not certified by ST, no documentation exist and the support is very limited.

Best regards,

NFC Customer support

Dosan
Associate III

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,