cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fully reset the ST25RU3993-EVAL ? (D15 led always on)

KLALL
Associate

Hello everyone,

After finally managing to upload my own firmware to ST25RU3993-EVAL through ST25RU3993 Reader Suite > Help > Update Firmware, I can't connect it anymore to the software when I press "Connect reader". The D15 led is always on and I read in the datasheet it corresponded to boot0 state. When I press "Connect reader" within the software the D15 led blinks turns off, blinks once and goes back on.

Since I don't have any access to the board anymore (ST-Links never worked, even with the drivers), I'd like to "factory reset" it or anything that would allow me to communicate with my board again. I've already tried some button combinations (hold Boot and press Reset and vice-versa) but I get nothing except led blinking; it goes back to the state described before anyway.

Thanks for reading,

Kyllian LALLET

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KLALL
Associate

Hello,

I solved my issue: Even though clicking on "Connect reader" wouldn't do anything, I was still able to press "Help>Update Firmware" to set the previous working firmware. It's working fine now, this thread can closed. I hope it can help you if you have the same issue!

Kyllian LALLET

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KLALL
Associate

Hello,

I solved my issue: Even though clicking on "Connect reader" wouldn't do anything, I was still able to press "Help>Update Firmware" to set the previous working firmware. It's working fine now, this thread can closed. I hope it can help you if you have the same issue!

Kyllian LALLET