cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC TH2008-01

fh
Associate II

Hi, everybody. I am repairing a machine that uses the IC TH2008-01 from STMicroelectronics, but I need the data sheet. Can you please send it to me? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This device is a customized 8bit microcontroller discontinued a long time ago. Only the respective customer is/was having details about its programming and its documentation,

Sorry not being able to help you in this case.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @fh, to the community!

There was and is no device with this designation. Please upload a legible photo of the device.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Peter and  thanks for your response. This is the image of the IC. This electronic component is located in a power control of a thermal blanket. Thanks for your help.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-17 at 5.07.29 PM.jpeg

This device is a customized 8bit microcontroller discontinued a long time ago. Only the respective customer is/was having details about its programming and its documentation,

Sorry not being able to help you in this case.

Regards
/Peter

Mr. Bensch, 

Thank you very much for taking the time to attend to my request and give me such a concrete answer.

Cordially yours;

Fabio Hernandez