cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using sensortilebox using Nucleo board. Found error in Virtual COM port ...Anyone faced the same issue

Snara.21
Senior

13 REPLIES 13
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @Snara.2​ ,

may I ask you to clarify this answer:

[I have installed ST link. If I use STEVAL-STLK01V1 Kit I shall able to see the Virtual UART and if I conenct STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 and used BLE Sensor from the functional pack and enabled the # define for USART2]

• are you able to see the VCOM with STEVAL-STLK01V1?

• the functional pack you are referring to is the SNS-BOX1?

• BLE Sensor is the app for smartphone? if it is, does it work with STEVAL-STLK01V1?

Snara.21
Senior

@niccolo.ruffini​  I have downloaded two different functional packs available for both the development boards. The functional pack which comes along with the STEVAL-MKSBOX1 is not working. The attached project (BLE_1DeviceName) is the one newly created to check the advertisement and later on validate the customer service and characteristics.

Hi @Snara.2​ ,

can you check if the ALLMEMS function pack works?

Niccolò

Snara.21
Senior

I have enclosed the BLE_DeviceName Project which is created for STEVAL - MKSBOX1V1 and XCUBE -BLE2 software package. I have two issues one is non detection of USB debugging and other one is BLE code is not working...

Is it possible to check and guide me what is the issue. I have included only Device Name in the BLE code,